Ihre Jobs/Auditions selbst eintragen.
Opéra national de Paris
will be auditioning for corps de ballet dancers (permanent and temporary posts) on 9 July 2009 at the Palais Garnier in Paris. Please send applications with CV to: Opéra national de Paris, Palais Garnier, Secrétariat de la Direction de la Danse, 8 rue Scribe, 75009 Paris, France. The audition is open to both women and men aged from 16 to 26 years old. Details concerning the schedule will be given one month before the audition. For any further information, please contact the secretary of the Direction de la Danse on +33 (0)1 40 01 24 24. Closing date for applications: 25 June 2009.
Noord Nederlandse Dans
- artistic director Stephen Shropshire - is looking for a rehearsal director for a contract beginning with the season 2009 - 10. Please send applications by email to: Mirjam Will -
firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 22 June 2009.
Ballet Theatre UK
- artistic director Christopher Moore - is seeking male and female dancers with strong classical technique to join the company for its autumn tour 2009. Rehearsals begin in October, in London, with the season running until December 2009. Audition by invitation only. Applicants should forward a current CV, headshot & dance photo via email to
Auditions@BalletTheatre-UK.com. Please do not send large jpeg files. For further details please visit www.BalletTheatre-UK.com
Shobana Jeyasingh Dance Company
is looking for technically strong, creative dancers with performing experience. Auditions, by invitation only, will be held in London on 11 & 12 June 2009. To apply: please send CV, a photograph and a video if you have one (link to youtube or dailymotion) to
email@example.com. Please put 'Audition' in the subject heading of the email.
Hebbel am Ufer Berlin
is searching for 25 dancers for the performance Bodies in Urban Spaces by choreographer Willi Dorner, taking place during the festival Tanz im August 2009. Candidates should be good at partnering and be experienced in contact improvisation. Climbing and/or acrobatics skills are an advantage. Rehearsals: 14 - 20 August; performances 21 & 22 August. Participants will be paid a small fee only. Audition: 16 June 2009, 11 - 16:00 at Rehearsal Stage HAU 3 (2nd floor), Tempelhofer Ufer 10, 10963 Berlin. Please send applications to: Anna Wagner, Produktion Tanz, Hebbel am Ufer, Stresemannstr. 29, 10963 Berlin. Tel: +49 30 25 90 04 75. email:
The ballet company of Yokohama
is a new international ballet company located in Yokohama, Japan to be established on September 1, 2009. The company is recuiting classical ballet dancers, men and women with strong technique._There are no requirements on height, and all nationalities are welcome. Contracts will be from September 1, 2009 to March 31, 2011. Contracts are renewable every December starting Dec 2010. There will be a monthly salary and a stage fee per performance and other benefits (health insurance, doctor's fee for dance injuries, coverage for necessary items such as shoes, tights, etc). Please send a CV, dance pictures, and a DVD (or link for a file or site) including a classical variation to the e-mail address below. To send application materials by postal mail, please e-mail for a mailing address.Feel free to e-mail for any questions or concerns.
Morelos Chamber Ballet, neoclassic soloist ensemble, is opening the audition period for male professional dancers, nationals or foreigners with high classical and contemporary level, great partnering
skills and a minimum of 2 previous years of professional experience. Candidates must been single and with height from 1.70m to 1.80m. BACEM offers a 10 months contract starting in September 2009 for it 5 regular annual
seasons, national tour and 2010 European tour. Interested dancers should send CV, photos and DVD before 15 July 2009. Further information with Ricardo Domingo at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit www.bacem.org
compagnia zappalà danza
- artistic director Roberto Zappalà - is looking for male and female dancers (age 18-26), EU citizens, with strong classical and contemporary technique for a project in Pergine (Trento - Italy), working period 16 June - 18 July 2009, with première 17 and 18 july 2009 for Pergine Spettacolo Aperto. The company will also select dancers for the 2009-2010 edition of modem specializing course of the company. Auditions will be held in Barcelona on 6 June and in Rome on 7 June. Please send CV and photo (headshot) to : Maria Inguscio , compagnia zappalà danza, Via Teatro Massimo 16, 95131 Catania (Italy). Tel +39.095.2503147.
Das Ballett des Theaters der Stadt Trier
, sucht für die Produktion „Le Bal“ einen professionellen Tänzer mit sehr guter klassischer und moderner Technik. Proben ab dem 06. Juni bis 03.
Juli 2009 sowie ab September 2009 bis Ende Oktober 2010. Premiere ist am 24. Oktober. Das Vortanzen findet am 09. Juni 2009 statt. Bewerbungsunterlagen (Lebenslauf und Photo) an: Theater der Stadt Trier,
Ballettdirektor, Sven Grützmacher email@example.com
The company Ballet Actuel
is looking for a male dancer with contemporary and classical technique for the 2009-10 season. Auditions Sunday 8 and Sunday 15 June 2009 in the company studio in Toulouse. Registration required: send CV with pictures, height and nationality to:
or: Ballet Actuel, Rue Sainte Ursule 13, 31000 Toulouse, France.
. Audition for male and female dancers (professional and stagiaires) on the 4th, 5th and 6th of September 2009 for the new production IOVIODIO. Premiere end of
2009/ beginning of 2010. Produced by Danswerkplaats Amsterdam. More information regarding place and schedule will follow soon. Please send your CV by e-mail with "Audition IOVIODIO" as subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stage Entertainment. Best of Musical Gala 2010 is looking for versatile male and female dancers with classical
training, modern and jazz style; acrobatic skills and aerial experience a major plus. Aerial artists should send their DVD or weblink in advance. An open dance call will take place at Stage Studios, Kehrwieder 6,
Hamburg on Monday, 20 July 2009, 10:00. Shows: 29.01. - 10.03. 2010 (7 shows and 2 cities per week). Rehearsals start: 28.12.2009. Please bring the following to the audition: CV, photo, jazz sneakers, ballet shoes, high
heels, knee pads. For further questions please contact: Stage Entertainment, Cora Asshauer, Casting Associate - email: Cora.Asshauer@stage-entertainment.de
is a neo-classical ballet company based in London, with a wide repertoire of specially commissioned ballets by choreographers including Shobana Jeyasingh, Will Tuckett and Richard Alston. The company is looking for talented ballet dancers for our new season commencing in September 2009. Applicants should have strong pointe work/partnering skills and be enthusiastic about creating new work. Previous experience is useful, but not necessary. Auditions will be held on the 5th of June in Paris and the 13th of June in London. Dancers should be prepared to take part in a ballet class, followed by performing a short solo (your own choreography or existing repertoire that lasts no longer than 2 minutes) and learn a section of Ballet Black repertoire. Short-listed candidates will also take part in a brief interview with Artistic Director, Ballet Master and Company Physiotherapist. Successful candidates may be asked to attend further auditions in London. English-speaking & British or EU passport holder preferred. Audition is by invitation only. Serious applicants only please.Please send an email with your CV in the body of the text and one photograph to
with PARIS AUDITION or LONDON AUDITION in the heading. Please include you full name, date of birth and nationality. Please visit our website before applying: www.balletblack.co.uk
Donlon Dance Company/Ballett des Saarländischen Staatstheater
- ballet director Marguerite Donlon - is looking for a high level female soloist with a minimum of 3 years professionel performing experience, classically trained and with contemporary knowledge, for a contract starting in the beginning of season 2009/2010 (august 21, 2009). Audition by invitation only. Please send your application, CV and DVD to Ballett des Saarländischen Staatstheater, Frau Julia Hartnik, Schillerplatz 1, 66111 Saarbrücken, Germany.
- artistic director Jean Grand-Maître - is looking for a ballet mistress. The ideal candidate will be highly experienced as an accomplished professional dancer in wideranging repertoire and possess significant experience teaching professional, classically-trained dancers in a variety of styles. See www.albertaballet.com for more information on this position. Please email your resume with cover letter to
or by post to: Paul Chambers, Alberta Ballet, Nat Christie Centre, 141 - 18 Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T2S 0B8 Canada.
The Polish National Ballet
(formerly Ballet of the Wielki Theatre - National Opera in Warsaw) - new ballet director Krzysztof Pastor (resident choreographer of the Dutch National Ballet in Amsterdam) - is looking for new male and female soloists and corps de ballet dancers, with strong classical and contemporary technique for the 2009-10 season. An audition for dancers will be held in Warsaw on 28 June 2009, 14:00 - class and short workshop with Krzysztof Pastor. Please submit full CV which must include height, weight, date of birth and nationality with photos of classical dance. For soloists also a recent DVD. All must be submitted by 15 June 2009 to: Polish National Ballet, Teatr Wielki Opera Narodowa, Plac Teatralny 1, 00-950 Warsaw, Poland.
www.teatrwielki.pl. Tel: +48 22 69
20 373. email: email@example.com
The Ballet du Capitole
- dance director Nanette Glushak - is urgently searching for a male principal dancer for the 2009-2010 season. Height: between 5¹ 9² 6¹. Please send a CV, good photos and a DVD, to: Ballet du Capitole Madame Debouchaud, 8 rue Jean Rodier, 31400 Toulouse, France. Tel: +33 (0)5 62 47 35 44.
La La La Human Steps
is seeking male and female dancers with strong classicaltechnique (pointe shoes for women) for a three-year contract with extensive international touring. Work on Édouard Lock¹s new creation will begin in the summer of 2009. Please send your C.V. and a photo to Laurence Grondin at: